Sacrificial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eudaimonia's App

2 posters

Go down

Eudaimonia's App Empty Eudaimonia's App

Post by Eudaimonia Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:08 pm

Name: Eudaimonia
Jobs + Levels: PUP75 BLU75 DRG75 SCH75 RDM75 DRK75 SMN75 DNC75 BLM73 COR66 BRD65
Experience: I used to do Dynamis with a LS run by a good friend of mine, but has since disbanded I have done all cities and a few runs of both ice zones. I have dream access but have never once done a dream zone.
Ice Dynamis Access: I have ice access and flagged both.
Dream Dynamis Access: I have access to dream Dynamis but have not flagged any zones.
Dynamis - Tavnazia Access: I don't have Dynamis-Tavnazia access.

Job Order: BLU PUP DRG DNC SMN RDM BLM COR SCH BRD
Current AFv2:2/5 BLU, (Hands and Legs) 4/5 SCH, (Body, Legs, Hands, Feet) 1/5 SMN, (Feet) 1/5 RDM, (Legs), 2/5 PUP (Hands and Legs), 3/5 DRK (Hands, Feet, Legs) 3/5 DRG (Body, Legs, Feet), 1/5 COR (Body), 1/5 BRD (Hands).
Connections: I don't know anyone in the shell. I heard aout the LS from a friend (Blueberrymuffin).
Character History: I'm originally from Ragnarok as the character Anathema. I moved to Fenrir 2 years ago.
Additional Info: PUP is my main job. *Hides*

Eudaimonia

Back to top Go down

Eudaimonia's App Empty Re: Eudaimonia's App

Post by Bronnie Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:08 am

This shell need more PUPs Smile I'd run on mine if I had a decent buffer on it.

Going to need a way to be able to check your job levels. Are you registered on the FFXI community site? Or could you post a screenshot showing your job levels please?
Bronnie
Bronnie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eudaimonia Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:34 pm

Here you go! I'm signed up on he LS community and even have it set for shared information, but I've yet to get it work for whatever reason.

Eudaimonia's App Ffxi_20100610_183107

Eudaimonia

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronnie Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:21 pm

Fantastic, thanks for that. We have an ffxi community set up for the shell if you want to join that one too so so we don't need more screenshots if you want a job change to add another 65+ later.
Bronnie
Bronnie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum