Sacrificial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akuma's App

3 posters

Go down

Akuma's App Empty Akuma's App

Post by Akuma Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:32 am

Name: Akuma
Jobs + Levels: 78BLU 75 WAR SAM BLM SMN 72 NIN
Experience: Flagged all Cities and Beau. Need to flag Xarc and Dream Dyna.
Ice Dynamis Access: Access to both Haven't flagged Xarc.
Dream Dynamis Access: Access haven't flagged any Dream Zones.
Dynamis - Tavnazia Access: Nope no access yet.

Job Order: WAR NIN SAM BLM SMN
Current AFv2: 6/6 BLU 4/6 WAR 2/6 SAM 4/6 PUP 3/6 NIN
Connections: Badda saw me /sh'ing for End Game Shell and pointed me in this direction.
Character History: Original Char name Nasamoo, moved to bahamut to check out a dyna ls, when I moved back after the ldr's took off with all the gil I decided it was time for a change... so now it's Akuma.
Additional Info: I'm a faily well geared blu sam war and blm.. I don't as of yet have a sleeping set for blm.. kinda low on gil from lvl'ing mnk and nin. As of right now Blu is my main job and most likely will stay that way unless requested otherwise with good reason.

Akuma

Back to top Go down

Akuma's App Empty Re: Akuma's App

Post by Bronnie Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:49 am

Welcome aboard.

Could you be a bit more specific about which pieces you have so that we don't waste time offering you AF2 you already have. I noticed you didn't list BLU in your priorities, are you not interested in -1 for BLU (-1 comes off the same priority list for anyone with the regular AF2)?

Finally your FFXIAH listing is 2 months out of date. Could you post a screenshot of your job levels or let me know where we can check them?
Bronnie
Bronnie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuma Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:03 pm

I'm sorry ur right, no I don't want any of blu's -1's not enough buffs from the +1's to make it worth what I'd have to put in them presently.

AFv2 needed: WAR-Body and Acc, SAM-Body, Head, Boots, and Acc, PUP- Pants and Acc (not at the top of my list only lvl 60 but would love to finish the set to make room in locker), NIN- Body, Hands, and Acc.

Akuma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronnie Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:23 pm

Don't know if you checked the rules but we provide the currency for +1 conversion (for 5 points). Not sure if that would change your mind at all.
Bronnie
Bronnie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuma Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:49 pm

I guess I wouldn't really object to using points towards it. The stat increase between the two isn't much and I'm just certain there are others who would profit more from the use of the currency.

Akuma

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenon Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:11 am

Any smart BLU would at least +1 the Leg's and head (thought head -1 is proba long way off for you) the Leg's are one of the best full time bit's for BLU leg's so even if u put BLU low prio it could be worth it in the end.

Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuma Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:42 am

I mean I'd love too of course +1 all of blu's AF and Relic in the long run it's my favorite job, I'm just saying the mods I'd get prolly pale in comparrison to what other jobs can get statwise.

Akuma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum