Sacrificial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seipher's Application

2 posters

Go down

Seipher's Application Empty Seipher's Application

Post by Seipher Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:03 pm

Name: [Seipher]
Jobs + Levels: [RNG/85 NIN/79 Working on DRG now.]
Experience: [Gone through Dynamis Bastok, Windy, Sandy, and Jeuno but never flagged them.]
Ice Dynamis Access: [No but would like to.]
Dream Dynamis Access: [No]
Dynamis - Tavnazia Access: [No]

Job Order: [RNG, NIN, DRG]
Current AFv2: [Basic lvl NIN Relic Katana]
Connections: [None that I know of, but most likely have played with them. Or they know my wife Kyrra (85 WHM), Also am a sack holder to the LS TripleallianceNi. Its a pretty good social LS.]
Character History: [Been on this server for over 3 years. Played back when game came out, but quit playing due to no free time.]
Additional Info: [Would love to join your LS. I am in the US Army stationed in Germany. So most Dynamis LS's don't start until 0300 UK time. I am an adult, I am a good listener to direction (Didn't I mention the Army part), and I learn very quickly. ]

Seipher

Back to top Go down

Seipher's Application Empty Re: Seipher's Application

Post by Bronnie Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:32 am

Added you for RNG and NIN. When DRG hits 65 post a priority change requests and we'll put you down for that too - but feel free to collect any that goes FFA (free for all) before then.

Running Bastok tonight and then we have a couple of weeks of ice runs. Keep and eye on the schedule/lsmes and come along to any you can.
Bronnie
Bronnie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seipher Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:47 pm

Thanks for lettin me join.. Sorry I missed today's run.. My wife broke her pinky toe playin with the kid.. So after goin to the hospital and getin everything done in the day that she normally does it was too late.. But I will be marking the next run I can do on my calendar and I will see you guys there.

Seipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronnie Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:36 pm

NP, life happens as do other things in this game. Come when you can and when you want, we don't demand peoples lives.

Will be running bastok again, keep an eye on the schedule as it will change in the next couple of days. If you see me (or Lechuck or Sigfreid) in game ask for a shell, we try to keep zones posted on lsmes.
Bronnie
Bronnie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronnie Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:49 am

Had to rejig schedule so we have Sandy on thursday and Basty again on sunday at the moment.
Bronnie
Bronnie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down