Sacrificial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angieanthony's App

2 posters

Go down

Angieanthony's App Empty Angieanthony's App

Post by Angieanthony Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:48 pm

Name: Angieanthony and my Alt Sapporo

Jobs + Levels: [Angieanthony THF 85, SAM 80, RDM 80, NIN75, WAR75, WHM75, DRG65]. [Sapporo BRD85, RDM80, BLM75].

Experience: Lots i hope with Wabbits in 2yrs.

Ice Dynamis Access: Beaucedine and Xarca both flagged.

Dynamis - Tavnazia Access: All flagged.

Job Order: (THF AA) => (RDM Sap) => (BRD Sap) => (BLM Sap) => (DRG AA) => (WHM AA).

Connections: I was in Wabbits for 2yrs till the end.

I will only be able to make Thursdays due to RL but i will make sunday when i can.

About my Alt Sapporo: Sapporo is my alt char and is all my own work i Dual Box pc and laptop Sapporo has all ice Flagged but hasn't got Dream access so I wont always be able to bring both chars to dream.
Sapporo has N,T merited on BRD and 2 Minuet merits form max for Zerging. LB II, Ballad III,

Last edited by Angieanthony on Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:35 am; edited 2 times in total

Angieanthony

Back to top Go down

Angieanthony's App Empty Re: Angieanthony's App

Post by Bronnie Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:07 pm

Hi Angie. Have you got any pieces for the jobs you've listed already so we can avoid offering you something you have? For RDM if you want AF on both AA and Sopporo then don't list any pieces you're missing on one or the other characters (you can only get a piece of AF once as a priority piece but can take any pieces that get offered FFA if you need more than one).
Bronnie
Bronnie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angieanthony Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:27 am

Job Order: (THF AA) => (RDM Sap) => (BRD Sap) => (BLM Sap) => (DRG AA) => (WHM AA).

From the jobs listed above i have

BLM:- Body, Feet, Legs. thats all i have from all those jobs

Angieanthony

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronnie Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:49 am

Thanks. Both characters will be worked under Angieanthony so whichever one you run with you will accumulate points against AA and any points spent on gear for either character will be deducted against AA.
Bronnie
Bronnie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum